Blog Search

PAATOM

The online edition of 'PAATOM' Magazine founded by MN Vijayan -

In the Context of diffusion of imperialist machinery into the Indian Communist movements PAATOM raises indignant resistance against the hell of ideology and praxis vitiated by the pseudo Marxist goons of imperium.

'PAATOM' is a resistance from the deepest of the racial sanctity of humanity nursed by the leftist political ethos. "PAATOM" is the voice of honest determination, that means to uncover the treacherous objects concealed beneath the mystery of hegemonic jargon.

We offer a laborious contribution to the truly humanist interventions that would enlarge the circumference and depth of emotional and intellectual perceptions.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lonely Lights

I am not bothered about the waterfalls
I might have missed the faces
They have measured my fathoms 
Clouds are often misquoted by us
Where are the curtains
I want them to hide my runs
Still awful are my heights
I keep climbing the fallen trees


Gone are the stillness
what we see are no more oceans
Irregular illness, I salute your sadness
For they meet my seasons 


I will call letters in charms
It withers often in pipes
fuming eyes, they cling to the hopes
And many more inmates in darkness


I resist the suggestions
Wake up my wounds
You need to remember the wings
They are ever tied to the sins


Trivial problems
They charge my veins
Pointed fingers are never in miss
Change your course, if I confess 


Gokul B.Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment